Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Shout of Praise

It's 11:30pm. I was getting ready for bed when I thought to myself, "I am sick and tired of the enemy badgering me." I feel like I've been under a cloud for the last two days; and I've been waiting for over a year for a break through in a particular area. But you know what, God is good. He is faithful anyhow! In the same period of time, he's answered numerous other prayers. I've seen my God work wonders through the lives of several of my friends that I've been praying for. I've seen him answer prayers in reference to my church leadership. I've seen him answer prayers for healing in my body and for others I've been praying for. I've seen him save souls. I've written not one but two books over the last year. I've seen God answer  a prayer of mine just yesterday over a service that I was dreading and he turned it all around. Today I got a call from a friend that I referred to another friend so that they can help each other in their businesses and I am trusting God to provide for both of them. I am just so grateful. I have so much to be thankful for. So I want to give a shout out of praise to the most high God, the only true God - Jehovah. I feel like dancing. I know my break through is also on the way and so is yours.

So if you're sick and tired of the enemy blocking your blessing, praise God anyway. Lift up a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. MTJ, you are victorious! It makes me angry when the enemy messes with my friends. We are MORE than conquerors. We are children of the most high. Let us praise God together. If you don't have a job, let's praise God. If business hasn't been profitable as we want and need it to be, let's praise God anyway. If relationships aren't going well. Let's praise God anyway. God is in control. He is sovereign. If money is funny and we feel weighted down under the burden of debt. Praise the Lord, we serve a God who owns the cattle on a a thousand hills and gives us wisdom on how to get out of debt. He is even cancelling some of our debt right now in Jesus' name. Satan is a liar!

I am sick and tired of being on the defensive; aren't you? I declare, I am healed. I declare, a break through in my finances. I walk by faith not by sight. I will speak to the mountains in my life and they are moved and cast into the sea - because I serve God Almighty. So rejoice with me. He said, "In ALL things give thanks." I will make my boast in the Lord. I will draw nigh unto him and he will draw nigh unto me. I am resisting the devil and he is fleeing. Praise the Lord for his Word. I stand on his Word and shall not be moved. Blessed be the name of the Lord our God.

Come and praise the Lord with me. Let us exalt his name together and be glad. Praise looks good on you and me.

I just wanted to take a moment and give God a shout of public praise for who he is, what he's done, what he's doing and what he's about to do. I thank God for you and look forward to hearing your praise reports too.

Glory be to God Most High! Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus' name. Amen.


3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I claim that for my life too. Praise God.
    bless you
    red x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising the Lord with you sister; keep standing on his promises, they are yes and amen to the glory of God:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly -

    Yippee! This is high octane praise - my kind of fire. Thank you, Beverly, for this invigorating celebration of our Lord. Good GOD Almighty!
    Yippee!

    ReplyDelete